The Christensens

The Christensens

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Date Night











The kids earned a date night. Asher, for doing his chores for a whole week. Olivia, for not wetting the bed for a whole week. So we took just the two of them to Jumping Jacks, and it was a huge hit. They headed strait for the biggest slide there. It only took 45 minutes to totally wear them out, so it was worth the money, even though we didn't stay as long as I'd planned. Then we took them to get "smoosies" as Olivia would call them (smoothies). I forgot to take my camera that time, but a few weeks later the kids went to the dentist and since all 3 were in at the same time, Brandon and I had to rotate between the 3 of them, never leaving Ava alone, because she'd freak out. Any ways long story short... Asher had 2 cavities and they numbed him while neither Brandon or I were in the room. I was a little pissed off about that and so was Ash. Once I got there he was screaming and starting to hyperventilate, so I took him to the bathroom and calmed him down a bit and then Brandon sat with him the rest of the time. His reward for being so brave (or neglected and abused) was to go to the bounce house, so we took all 3 kids this time and my camera. The pain was soon forgotten and he says he still likes the dentist and is going to work really hard at remembering to brush and floss every day so we won't get any more cavities!

No comments: