The Christensens

The Christensens

Wednesday, March 11, 2009





Okay, I know what you're thinking, and I am not a pageant mom! But we did enter our girls into a pagent just for fun, and amazingly they both won the grand queen in their divisions-which is the highest thing they had. They gave us 2 free nights for each girls so 4 total nights at a 5 star resort in palm springs to go to Nationals in July, we aren't sure we are going, but we thought it was really awesome they both won! My camera died partway through the pageant, so I don't have the best pic's and I don't have any of Olivia in her dress, so I'll have to get some hopefully from mindy, or Lex! We really had a lot of fun though!





1 comment:

McKinna said...

found ya Zeffie! Super cute blog! Your kids are just as cute as ever!! (send me ur email so I can send you an invite to mine!!)