The Christensens

The Christensens

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brandon's 80's PARTY!


So we had an 80's birthday party for Brandon and we had such a great turnout! I loved every ones costumes they were totally fabulous! I had games and activities planned, but so many people showed up that we all just hung out and laughed at the great 80's outfits! The kids got to do the Disco Ball pinata and loved it! I didn't get as many pic's as I wanted, but we had a good time. I made the disco ball by the way, and I was kind of sad to let the little kids break it apart, but that's what I made it for and it really was awesome! I hope everyone had fun dressing up and hanging out. Next time be prepared for twister and some 80's trivia! Brandon had Mindy shave the sides of his hair so it was a mow hawk/mullet thing and it was so awesome!








No comments: