The Christensens

The Christensens

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a look at February

Olivia and Avaree were dancing in the rain with their cute safari hats on. Olivia is in love with the tutu, she tries to sleep in it!

They were out there for over 30 minutes dancing. I was cold just going out to take pictures but they insisted that it was fun and they were not cold.  They came in with bright red feet hands and faces.

Ledger is getting so big!!!

Happy Birthday Brandon!  He was so embarrassed by the face cake but it was his 30th and I had to make it special and nothing says remember me like face cake!!!

He always sleeps with his arms up like that.  Tatum did too.

Pedicure in mommy's bathroom!

We went up to Brandon's parents house, that's under construction, to do some birthday stuff but it was so cold outside we didn't go out much.

He loves watching out the window!

I let the kids rid the mattress down the stairs. It was fun, I always love acting like a kid!

Laughing at the bottom because it was so fun!

We were at costco and Avaree saw their flowers and said I want those for Tatum. I thought it was a good idea so we did it and I let her put them in and give them water.  Any time we see flowers that's who we think of.  Miss you Tate!



No comments: