The Christensens

The Christensens

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ledger Tatum Christensen






Ledger was born on April 10th at 9:24 a.m. He weighed 7.1 lbs and was 20 3/4 inches long.  The kids are so excited to have another brother in our family.  He is named obviously after his big brother Tatum.  We love him so much, Asher wakes up almost every morning and just wants to hold him.  Olivia loves to be helpful and get him or I anything we need.  She also loves to hug and kiss him.  Avaree loves him, but is having a hard time adjusting.  She doesn't resent him, but she cries over silly things all the time.  It's getting better every day though.  Brandon and I don't hardly ever put him down, I'm afraid we're totally spoiling him, but I don't mind one bit at this point!  He is going to grow so fast that I want to enjoy every stage as much as possible.  I want to enjoy every stage with all of my kids, they are all so precious and grow way too fast!

5 comments:

McKinna said...

ah CONGRATS girl!!! What a beautiful lil' guy!

LV said...

How sweet! He is beautiful! I can't believe your kids are so big! Love y'all!

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in person. Love you guys. Give him extra hugs and kisses for us!

Nikki said...

He's beautiful, congratulations!!!

The Tams said...

He is so precious Zeff! You should most definitely NOT feel bad about spoiling him. Hold him all you want!