The Christensens

The Christensens

Monday, November 2, 2009











Halloween turned out to be a really fun day for the kids! Brandon taught Asher how to ride a bike without training wheels and I really wish I would have gotten some pic's of that, but I got it on video, I just don't know how to do anything with it on the computer. But we carved pumpkins and made pictures to put on glass jars with candles in them. We went to Grandma and Grandpa C's house and went trick or treating with them and they were all asleep by 8:30. They had a blast! Asher was Spider man, Olivia was Tinker Bell and Ava was a Ballerina with her cute cousin Berkley. Thanks Aunt Lexy for the cute Tutu!

1 comment:

macandmegan said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun Halloween. I love when you update your blog...we miss you!